If you simply want to view the file correctly in OS X, here's how to do it:
1. Obtain the "marlett.ttf" font file one of several ways:
- It's included in the "Steam" game distribution engine for OS X.
- You can extract it from the source code distribution for WINE.
- You can find this as a hidden file on a Windows box; copy it over.
2. Search for "marlett.ttf" in spotlight or wherever you saved it, open it, then select "Install Font". This will copy the font to your ~/Library/Fonts directory.
3. If you want the font installed for all users, copy it to /Library/Fonts